Mobile App Downloads for Internet Marketers
In today’s technologically advanced society, one thing is inevitable for those who are looking to make money online. Smartphones are one of, if not, the best way to provide an effective mobile marketing strategy.The numerous amount of free mobile app downloads to smartphones today is a great way for internet marketers to take advantage of this amazing, yet versatile technology.
With so many mobile app downloads out there to chose from, it’s hard for anyone to experience all of them, but in this article I want to make you aware of some very useful mobile app downloads that could help you in your future marketing strategies while on the go.
Useful Mobile App Downloads To Make Your Life Easier
As mentioned earlier, mobile apps are increasingy becoming a crucial way Internet marketers do business online. Another great aspect of utilizing mobile technology is that most apps are available for any smartphone device whether it’s an Android, Iphone, or Microsoft device. This helps to level the playing field among users of different products to assist them in expanding their marketing capabilities.
I want to take sometime to go over five useful mobile app downloads that I use to assist me in gaining exposure for not only my products or services, but also my online brand. These apps are all free to use and can be found in your smartphone device’s play store for Android or Iphone. Let’s delve in:
- Buffer – This is a really useful mobile app download that I’m using to help manage my social media marketing strategy. What Buffer offers is the ability to easily manage your social media accounts from one interface. Social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ are supported within the app. This mobile app download is useful if you are looking for a way to schedule your Facebook posts, Twitter tweets, and LinkedIN and Google+ posts.
- 30/30 – As the name suggest, this app helps an internet marketer to utilize time management better. What this app does it helps you prioritize specific tasks, whether if it’s marketing related or as simple as a household chore. This app also helps to increase productivity by helping you organize your tasks. This is especially useful for those who blog, which helps in prioritizing time to write content or copy and responding to emails.
- GoToMeeting – This is a really useful app if you’re looking to create virtual meetings among your downline in sharing information or giving a presentation while on travel. Really great way to connect with others within your online business. An alternative to this would be Google Hangouts, which is also a really good app to use when conducting virtual meetings online.
- Dropbox – This is a mobile app download that I came across a few weeks ago that has really helped me in providing value to my downline. What dropbox is is an app that allows me to share files of information with others on my team within my business. This utilizes virtual storage (cloud computing) to allow others to view and/or modify information that can used to assist others in your downline or company.
- Hub – Hub is an app I also use on a frequent basis to keep my downline up-to-date on upcoming events, such as webinars or conference for my online business. What Hub does is allows you to share your Hub calendar with anyone that you invite to view your calendar. Do you have a upcoming webinar presentation discussing a new product or service launch? Then add it to your Hub calendar and once added, everyone who is on your invite list will receive an email/calendar notification stating when, where and at what time and will automatically remind them prior to the begginning of the event. Pretty cool mobile app download!
There are five useful mobile app downloads that I personally use to help me with my online business. As an internet marketer, having the ability to use these apps to your advantage offers the best way to keep you organize, share files and folders with your downline and share information virtually. And the best part of using these apps is that they’re ALL FREE!
If you have any other mobile app downloads that you currently use and can suggest, please feel free to leave a comment here on my blog. I look forward to hearing about other apps that can help me in my business.