Network Marketing Blog Tips
Network Marketing Blog Tips (Part 2)
Hello again, back with more network marketing blog tips to drive traffic to your blog and get noticed by others to increase your online presence and build your brand/product to encourage people to buy into your primary or affiliate opportunity. If you haven’t read part one ( entitled ‘How To Drive Traffic to Your Blog’, please refer to this post for five great ways to market your blog content and get noticed.
Drive Traffic To Your Blog Using SEO
Network marketing is becoming a great way for individuals looking to generate an income from home and build a modest, if not, substantial residual income. Although making money online while not having to ‘punch a clock’ means not having to wake up to an alarm clock everyone morning just to put money in someone else’s pocket, it doesn’t mean that there’s no work involved. To become an efficient network marketer, one must learn the basics of SEO ( Search Engine Optimization). SEO is not the ‘cure-all’ for getting your business off the ground, but it serves as a foundation for ranking among the top search engines online to drive traffic to your blog. The following network marketing blog tips will help you in increasing your blog’s page rank in Google, Yahoo, and Bing and get your product, service, or your name in front of interested individuals looking for what you have to offer.
Tips For Blog Search Engine Optimization
- A critical skill needed to have your blog ranked on search engines is learning how to select specific keywords used to identify and categorize your specific topic for your content. Having a good keyword allows users to quickly find your content online when they perform search queries and helps to rank your content among others who use the same keywords or keyphrases. But this is half the battle, knowing where to strategically place these keywords is just as important to allow web crawlers to search your blog for specific keywords. There are many tools used today that help in finding specific keywords, click here to access Google’s free Adword Keyword Tool to search keywords or phrases that have at minimum, medium to high global and local monthly searches.
- To build on network marketing blog tip one, strategically placing these keywords is of utmost importance, make sure to put your keyword somewhere in the title of your blog and also in your ‘Heading 1’ tag (H1). Also you want a good keyword density within your blog post. Try to write your keyword or key phrase every 100 to 125 words within your post. This allows for your blog to be web crawled using multiple randomly placed keywords within your post.
- The use of images and videos in your blog help in driving traffic to your blog and gets people interested in your blog content and resonates better with blog readers. Remember, going back to the placement of your keywords, make sure to name your ‘Alt’ tag within your images and embedded video links with your keyword or phrase by adding the alt=’keyword’ line within your embedded links. See example below:
< a href= www. marketingpro76.com><img src= “yourimagelink” alt = keyword> </a>
4. Most bloggers monetize their blogs by placing affiliate banners on them. This is a common practice and gives people other revenue streams through their blog. But be careful, as search engines such as Google tend to penalize bloggers for placing paid affiliate links on their sites. This is generally overlooked, especially for novice bloggers, but there is a way to circumvent this issue. Make sure to place the ‘nofollow’ tag within your affiliate link html code. Generally you place this within the <a href> html flag as rel=”nofollow”. See the following: < a href= www. marketingpro76.com rel=”nofollow”><img src= “yourimagelink” alt = keyword> </a>. Adding this will disable the web crawler from following your paid affiliate link, therefore not penalizing your page rank with Google and other search engines.
5. Network marketing blog tip number five is making sure you create legitimate inbound and outbound backlinks to your blog. Backlinks helps your overall page rank and is a key performance indicator for how well your blog ranks within each search engine. Inbound backlinks are links from other ranked sites to your blog or website, while outbound links are those placed on your blog that go to other related sites. The trick with backlinks is to determine the page rank of both your inbound and outbound sites and find page ranks (PR) with at least a page rank of PR3 or better. One good toolbar I use to determine this is SEOQuake, which is an SEO toolbar plug-in specifically designed for the Firefox web browser. This toolbar can shows you the page rank of every website you go to and other key metrics used to evaluate blogs and websites, such as it’s Alexa ranking and social media following. This a great tool for split testing as well. Click here to download the SEO Quake toolbar.
There you have it, five more network marketing blog tips to help you rank your blog and compete with others online fighting for search engine position. There are many other SEO strategies to drive traffic to your blog, but these are basic SEO fundamentals that novice bloggers should practice in building their blog’s online presence. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment or you can contact me using the capture form under the Contact Me page. Subscribe to my RSS feed for blog content and more information on helpful network marketing tips.